The WVSPA is pleased to join forces with the Marshall University SEAR Grant to offer a workshop with Dr. Meaghan Guiney titled Essential Ethics for School Psychology Supervisors. This presentation will address ethical considerations relevant to the supervision of school psychology interns. In addition to providing basic background information on supervision, it will outline the fundamental components of ethical supervision, describe models of ethical development, and provide strategies for preventing ethical transgressions and promoting ethical practice. Tools for addressing problems of professional competence will also be provided.
- Identify key components of ethical supervision
- Describe two models of supervisee ethical development
- Identify common ethical transgressions committed by supervisees and practicing school psychologists
- Explain an approach for addressing problems of professional competence
- Name three things supervisors can do to provide ethically sound supervision
- YOU MUST ATTEND LIVE SESSION IN THE ENTIRETY FOR CPD!
- All purchase orders MUST be emailed to Dr. Christina Hare, Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 01/24/2021 or your registration will be cancelled!